Defender gun bus
Gun Bus supplied to The Duke of Edinburgh at the Sandringham Estate
We build these vehicles to order. We have a number of these bodies that we can fit to any 130 chassis.
• Rear centre door
• 2 windows on each side (opening)
• A small window on each side of the rear door
• Rear step
• Bench seats down each side of the body
(Choice of Colour)
• Lap belts to all seats
• Communication hatch between the front and rear
• Roof vent
• Rear lights
• Rear step
Base Vehicle Defender 130 With 300 Tdi or Td5 Engine
Engine and transmission
• Recon Engine or low mileage
• Recon Gear Box
• Overhauled axles
• Shocks and Springs
• Bushes and bolts
• Brake Discs
• Clutch kit
• 5 New Mud tyres
• Brake pipes
• Painted in Green (non-metallic), specific colour to be confirmed.
• HD Wolf Rims painted to match
• Colour coded chequerplate to wings and sills
Selection of our Gun Buses
Comes fully waxoyled to all underbody areas and doors
Rubber mat to floor areas
Each vehicle is different and so is every customers requirements which is why we work with customers and find a vehicle design which works best with both of these in mind.
We can also supply this vehicle in a TDCi version.
Hours & info
Copyright © 2017 Foley Specialist Vehicles Ltd All Rights Reserved.
Created and Designed by Francesca Harris